- Symposium registration: May 2nd to November 21st, 2022. Registration will be carried out through the website: https://www.even3.com.br/xvi_iss/
- Registration at the Symposium Secretariat (only if there are available spaces): 21st to 23rd November, 2022.
For international participants who need an official letter of invitation to obtain a travel visa, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the heading “LETTER INVITATION FOR VISA”, with the following information: Participant Name, Postal Address, Passport Number, Expiration date and Nationality
- Starting of abstract submission: May 2nd, 2022
- Deadline for abstract submission: September 26th, 2022
- Result: Until October 30th, 2022
- Topic Editors: Roberta Lima Caldeira, Thiago Almeida Pereira, Cristina Toscano Fonseca, and Marina Moraes Mourão
- Topic Published: 27/05/2022
- Abstract Deadline: 30/10/2022
- Manuscript Deadline: 28/02/2023
- Extended Deadline: 30/04/2023
In this Research Topic, we aim to gather a collection of state-of-the-art articles covering all aspects of schistosomiasis, in particular, but not limited, to the following subtopics:
Submission of basic and translational Original Research, Review, Mini-Review, Methods, and Perspectives articles are welcome. Fees will be applied to submitted articles according to the journal's fees policy, we encourage authors to request support fees along with your submission.
Fee support application form: https://www.frontiersin.org/about/fee-policy
The Symposium program includes free short courses, which will be registered directly through the event website. All participants must be properly registered for the Symposium. The certificate will be awarded only to participants with a registered presence within three days.
Course registration period:
- Starting of registration: May 2nd, 2022
- Deadline for registration:November 21st, 2022 (at the event venue, before the start of the first class or according to the filling of available places)
|Professional||R$ 400,00||R$ 420,00||R$ 450,00|
|Graduate Student||R$ 250,00||R$ 300,00||R$ 350,00|
|Undergraduate Student||R$ 150,00||R$ 200,00||R$ 250,00|
The following are considered Fiocruz members: Servers, outsourced workers, scholarship holders (Technical Support, undergraduate students, graduate students, and postdoctoral residents).
Registrants must send the following documents:
Fiocruz members must register with the institutional email.
Students must send the student identification document (proof of enrollment).