- Symposium registration: May 2nd to November 21st, 2022. Registration will be carried out through the website: https://www.even3.com.br/xvi_iss/
- Registration at the Symposium Secretariat (only if there are available spaces): 21st to 23rd November, 2022.
- Starting of abstract submission: May 2nd, 2022
- Deadline for abstract submission: September 12th, 2022
- Result: September 30th, 2022
The Symposium program includes free short courses, which will be registered directly through the event website. All participants must be properly registered for the Symposium. The certificate will be awarded only to participants with a registered presence within three days.
Course registration period:
- Starting of registration: May 2nd, 2022
- Deadline for registration:November 21st, 2022 (at the event venue, before the start of the first class or according to the filling of available places)
|Professional||R$ 400,00||R$ 420,00||R$ 450,00|
|Graduate Student||R$ 250,00||R$ 300,00||R$ 350,00|
|Undergraduate Student||R$ 150,00||R$ 200,00||R$ 250,00|
The following are considered Fiocruz members: Servers, outsourced workers, scholarship holders (Technical Support, undergraduate students, graduate students, and postdoctoral residents).
Registrants must send the following documents:
Fiocruz members must register with the institutional email.
Students must send the student identification document (proof of enrollment).